With Mac version, Math Combat Challenge features the same elements you can find in Windows. Just some minor changes:
- Resolution is chosen when starting the game. This will change in the future.
- If you want to use the XBox pad with the game (recommended for the starship areas) use this link to get the Mac driver. Or use it via Bluetooth if the pad is from the last version.
- The game uses Metal API by default. If not available, then the game will use OpenGL.
- The game works with Iris Graphics, but be sure to choose “good” graphics quality or less when starting the game.
- High resolutions (retina) will overload an Iris graphic device.