We are pleased to inform that Math Classroom Challenge for kids V.1.12 is ready and can be downloaded now.
- Removed option for graphic quality. This option is intended for the Windows/Mac version and not the mobile version, and can arise some problems. If you have a problem with version 1.02, please choose simple in config panel.
- Water more realistic. We have added more force to water, and now when the water stops, the rest of the water falls as in reality.
- New button: at the right center of the screen there is a new button. With this button you can generate random math dynamic panels. Just touch the button and a random problem will appear, throw water to the right solution. If you don’t push the button, random math problems will generate as usual.
- One dynamic math panel. To avoid confusion, there will be only one active dynamic panel.
- Modified the colors of the numbers in the dynamic panels so that they can be seen better.
- Solved an error that sometimes could cause avoiding finishing the game when maximum errors reached.
- Some minor enhancements and tweaks.
- Remember you can configure the head movement in the config panel, if it is too slow or fast for you.
Thank you for your feedback, and have a nice Math Day!
One of the first things we purchase as virtual fighter pilots is a HOTAS. This is an acronym for “Hands On Throttle and Stick”, a system usually seen in modern fighters. The F-16C Block 25 was the first to carry one true HOTAS. Now all fighters include this system, because allows the pilot to control the fighter without having to see the panel controls for many things, something very important when in combat.
We thought it could be important to add this feature to the game for those who love to fly with a HOTAS. The game is compatible with Saitek but also with many other HOTAS, like Thrustmaster for example. Also compatible with classical pads.
Don’t forget to check out the manual for more info. Thank you.
Note: kids version for iOS available here.
We’re happy to inform you that Math Combat Challenge is now on Steam. with a 35% discount for winter sales.
English documentation here. Spanish documentation here.
As we have already mentioned, this game has two perfectly visible styles: first-person action and spacecraft action. We recommend taking a look at the manual to learn the basics of the game. The mechanics is very simple. The game itself contains a super-fast introductory video and the Stadium a tutorial with a Help Drone.
The ship’s theme is somewhat more complex, and the keyboard and pad maps indicate the functions in detail. If in doubt, disable enemies in the options panel, and practice with the ship without disturbance until you know the controls.
We are already working on the three new free scenarios that will be included in the game, one of which is especially suitable for children.
And remember: the object of the game is to solve the active static panels (with a circle around them), searching for the stage or space, and to solve the dynamic panels that appear suddenly before they disappear. That will be all. Apart from surviving clearly.
Have a good math day. Enjoy yourself.
Are manuals boring? Yes. For some people. There are people who love them. What is the right answer? Both.
You can read about it in this report, english and spanish versions. Have a Math Day!
Math Combat Challenge requires a balance when being played. Concentrate for math, be alert for survival. We talk about that in our next article here. Also in Spanish here.
While it’s true that a manual is never finished (we could say the same with the software), we can inform that the final version of the Math Combat Challenge manual is ready. You can access it here. Happy reading!
You also can read the manual in Spanish here.
We know there are people who enjoy Steam Achievements. In fact they’re funny, a challenge, and this is Math Combat Challenge. We have added some new achievements so you can enjoy them while playing, trying to get all of them.
We’ ll be adding more achievements in the future. Meanwhile you can see them here.