We are pleased to inform that Math Classroom Challenge for kids V.1.12 is ready and can be downloaded now.
- Removed option for graphic quality. This option is intended for the Windows/Mac version and not the mobile version, and can arise some problems. If you have a problem with version 1.02, please choose simple in config panel.
- Water more realistic. We have added more force to water, and now when the water stops, the rest of the water falls as in reality.
- New button: at the right center of the screen there is a new button. With this button you can generate random math dynamic panels. Just touch the button and a random problem will appear, throw water to the right solution. If you don’t push the button, random math problems will generate as usual.
- One dynamic math panel. To avoid confusion, there will be only one active dynamic panel.
- Modified the colors of the numbers in the dynamic panels so that they can be seen better.
- Solved an error that sometimes could cause avoiding finishing the game when maximum errors reached.
- Some minor enhancements and tweaks.
- Remember you can configure the head movement in the config panel, if it is too slow or fast for you.
Thank you for your feedback, and have a nice Math Day!