Changelog for Math Combat Challenge.
• New columns of fire in Realm of Helheim.
• Solved a problem that could generate the same values in a dynamic math operation.
• Solved a problem that could avoid a message not being shown in space areas.
• Change speed of some starships in space areas.
• Added a new message when game ends in space with a victory.
• Added a new circular opaque structure to be avoided in Realm of Helheim.
• Some minor adjustments in Realm of Helheim.
• Adjustments to keyboard in space arenas when there is no pad connected.
• Solved a problem in Asteroid and Realm of Helheim arenas with the number of static panels generated.
• Some minor adjustments to difficulty in Realm of Helheim arena.
• Minor adjustments to the “Realm of Helheim” arena.
• Fixed a problem that there was sometimes with the rumber number generator.
• New free arena “Realm of Helheim”. Flying with the starship inside an infinite wormhole. Don’t try to leave the wormhole, that won’t be good for your health. This arena is a classical 3D arcade shooter in space. Remember Star Trek: the Motion Picture? When they fall in an infinite hole? Arm photon torpedoes! That’s the idea.
• Only main lasers are operational.
• Radar is down.
• Engine can’t be disconnect once it has been activated (F1 or left stick button).
• Drone cubes and numbers explode when touched in space.
• Shooting wrong numbers in space drains energy from shields.
• Minimal speed is always faster than 1000.
• Restore shields and weapons destroying enemy ships and drones, and also asteroids.
• Numeric radar malfunction. You won’t be able to track numbers, just visual.
• Don’t try to leave the wormhole, or go back. It won’t be good for your health.
• Finish math operation because the wormhole ends, it’s indicated by a regressive countdown.
• Take your medicine for your heart before flying this new free arena.
Realm of Helheim, new free arena, now available.
• Minor fixes.
• Minor fixes in Math Garden for kids.
• New free scenario available: Math Garden for kids. An enviroment specially designed for children, with no enemies, no weapons, and a water hose to choose the right numbers and solutions.
• The cubes inside the forsaken base in Titan subtract dynamic panel errors.
• Some minor adjustments.
• Solved a stuttering problem in Asteroid arena that can happen when using the minigun against heavy ships.
• Solved zero points in Asteroid Arena when player fails (does not affect Steam points, just the internal counter).
• Added compatibility with HOTAS Saitek X55/X56 and other HOTAS systems and joysticks. You can see the map here.
• Some minor changes to surface arenas for medium level.
• Some minor adjustments to the Titan Arena.
• Some minor adjustments to Asteroid Arena.
• Probability of reducing dynamic panel errors increased.
• Minigun works like the M61 Vulcan, short bursts for every attack.
• Solved a problem generating numbers in Titan Arena.
• Modified some elements to avoid player being blocked in some areas.
• Submarine and base drones are stronger and faster.
• Reconfigured camera in Titan.
• Initial version.