The new free arena “Realm of Helheim” is now on Steam, as a free scenario for Math Combat Challenge.
Flying with the starship inside an infinite wormhole. Don’t try to leave the wormhole, that won’t be good for your health. This arena is a classical 3D arcade shooter in space. Remember Star Trek: the Motion Picture? When they fall in an infinite hole? Arm photon torpedoes! That’s the idea.
• Only main lasers are operational.
• Radar is down.
• Engine can’t be disconnect once it has been activated (F1 or left stick button).
• Drone cubes and numbers explode when touched in space.
• Shooting wrong numbers in space drains energy from shields.
• Minimal speed is always faster than 1000.
• Restore shields and weapons destroying enemy ships and drones, and also asteroids.
• Numeric radar malfunction. You won’t be able to track numbers, just visual.
• Don’t try to leave the wormhole, or go back. It won’t be good for your health.
• Finish math operation because the wormhole ends, it’s indicated by a regressive countdown.
• Take your medicine for your heart before flying this new free arena.
Realm of Helheim, the fifth arena for Math Combat Challenge, now on Steam.