Math Combat Challenge now has a new price tag. The mathematical game where solving math exercises is the key to survival.
In first person, or on board a space fighter, each scenario presents a different challenge, but they all have one thing in common: the key to survival is not the destruction of the enemy, but the resolution of random mathematical problems.
Math Street Challenge, the Augmented Reality game to learn math has been uploaded to the App Store and is waiting for approval.
Meanwhile, this a short video featuring a combat against two Vega fighters from the new Arena: Pyramid. Now on Steam. We are working on new elements that will be explained soon. Thank you for your support.
We are happy to inform that “Math Combat Challenge: Pyramid Arena” is now available on Steam. This corresponds with version 1.30 of the game. We also inform that the price is now 9,99$.
Pyramid is a space Arena, that includes elements from other arenas, and adds some new elements, that you can see in this link. We have created a new document to include these new features.
But this is not the end of course, we want to implement new features. The next one: Oculus Rift. The game is now being tested for Oculus. And we can say you’ll have a challenge when playing with Virtual Reality.
Thank you for your support, and have a good hunting, and a good math day!
This is an in-game image of the incoming game for iOS: Math SteelCave Challenge. This is a version of the Arena for Math Combat Challenge (Windows(Mac) configured to run in iOS hardware with Metal API. We hope to release the game just before Christmas.
The new free arena “Realm of Helheim” is now on Steam, as a free scenario for Math Combat Challenge.
Flying with the starship inside an infinite wormhole. Don’t try to leave the wormhole, that won’t be good for your health. This arena is a classical 3D arcade shooter in space. Remember Star Trek: the Motion Picture? When they fall in an infinite hole? Arm photon torpedoes! That’s the idea.
• Only main lasers are operational.
• Radar is down.
• Engine can’t be disconnect once it has been activated (F1 or left stick button).
• Drone cubes and numbers explode when touched in space.
• Shooting wrong numbers in space drains energy from shields.
• Minimal speed is always faster than 1000.
• Restore shields and weapons destroying enemy ships and drones, and also asteroids.
• Numeric radar malfunction. You won’t be able to track numbers, just visual.
• Don’t try to leave the wormhole, or go back. It won’t be good for your health.
• Finish math operation because the wormhole ends, it’s indicated by a regressive countdown.
• Take your medicine for your heart before flying this new free arena.
Realm of Helheim, the fifth arena for Math Combat Challenge, now on Steam.