We’re pleased to inform that the new version of Math Combat Challenge is on the way. We’re going to release some new features incrementally in the next days and weeks.
- First, a new version of Math Combat Challenge (V.1.3) with a new Free Arena. This arena will be a mix, with elements from both space and surface arenas.
- Second, Math Combat Challenge will be adapted and released for Oculus Rift.
- After that, we’ll release the game for other VR platforms.
- Meanwhile, we’ll release another educational games for kids and youth: Book Classroom Challenge.
- All these elements will be released soon.
- Remember you can find Math Combat Challenge on the Steam Store.
- Also, you can find some arenas of Math Combat Challenge for iOS with special features:
The video below shows the new free 6th Arena (with no enemies).
Have a nice Math Day!