We’re pleased to inform that the new version of Math Combat Challenge is on the way. We’re going to release some new features incrementally in the next days and weeks.
- First, a new version of Math Combat Challenge (V.1.3) with a new Free Arena. This arena will be a mix, with elements from both space and surface arenas.
- Second, Math Combat Challenge will be adapted and released for Oculus Rift.
- After that, we’ll release the game for other VR platforms.
- Meanwhile, we’ll release another educational games for kids and youth: Book Classroom Challenge.
- All these elements will be released soon.
- Remember you can find Math Combat Challenge on the Steam Store.
- Also, you can find some arenas of Math Combat Challenge for iOS with special features:
The video below shows the new free 6th Arena (with no enemies).
Have a nice Math Day!
We’re working hard to finish the game and including statistics and achievements for Steam. We didn’t plan to include these elements in Steam in the first place, but while Steam is working to approve the game, we’ve thought it can be very important to players. You can see some of the achievements here.
We’ll inform about the release date very soon, thanks for your patience!
Final configuration screen for Math Combat Challenge. Among other things now you can choose between decimal point or decimal comma. It´s a detail, but it´s important.
Everything is explained in the online manual on the web (english version and spanish version).
The cloaking device is an experimental system that allows to hide your starship from enemy radars. You can use it to avoid combat with other ships, or to escape if necessary.
But be careful: the system drains a lot of energy, and is unstable. It´s a last option whenever possible.
This is an advance of the intro video that will come with the game, a second part with some game action will come soon. The idea relies and is inspired by the novel “Messsenger of the Nastrond”.
This is the keyboard map for the first person scenarios. Remember that the control can also be carried out with an XBox or Playstation pad, as indicated in the manual. The scenarios in first person can be managed with keyboard, but the ones in the space are recommended for a pad.