We’re pleased to inform that the new version of Math Combat Challenge is on the way. We’re going to release some new features incrementally in the next days and weeks.
- First, a new version of Math Combat Challenge (V.1.3) with a new Free Arena. This arena will be a mix, with elements from both space and surface arenas.
- Second, Math Combat Challenge will be adapted and released for Oculus Rift.
- After that, we’ll release the game for other VR platforms.
- Meanwhile, we’ll release another educational games for kids and youth: Book Classroom Challenge.
- All these elements will be released soon.
- Remember you can find Math Combat Challenge on the Steam Store.
- Also, you can find some arenas of Math Combat Challenge for iOS with special features:
The video below shows the new free 6th Arena (with no enemies).
Have a nice Math Day!
A new wallpaper is born, this time coming from the Titan Arena, and the Pyramid, that will play an important role in future versions of the game. Hope you enjoy.
This is another wallpaper, taken directly from the Titan Arena. A combat robot can be see near the bubble generated by the Tracker Drone. Remember that the bubble can save you of enemy fire. Hope you enjoy.
The owl drone in action. It will provide air cover by fighting other drones so that you can carry out the work effectively.
If you also place a static minigun in a central point you will have a good defense for a precious time. And don´t forget the power of the Combat Mech when you need it.
One the most important things when giving options to a player in a game, besides difficulty levels, are the help options. Do you want help? Or you want to go on your own?
We’ve created the game so both options are possible. Just activate the help drone, and it will tell you what to do at anytime. Deactivate the drone, and explore yourself the game. It’s up to you to choose.
Videotutorial #1: main features and menus.
In this second tutorial we explain how to combat in surface arenas. This tutorial has been recorded in the Stadium Arena.
The Stadium forces the player to work quickly solving math problems while trying to survive. Other arenas like the Titan Arena are bigger and with new elements like water, interiors, etc. The third and last tutorial will show the space combat with the starfighter.